Karl Terry Roofing Contractors Ltd are a multi award winning company that were established in 1993.
Based in Wittersham near Tenterden in Kent, we are proud of the enviable reputation that we have created in our own industry. We employ all of our own staff , which is unusual in current times, and they are experienced in all aspects of pitched roofing including both new and traditional Kent peg tiled roofs and conservation work.
Using only the best quality materials we specialise in period and listed properties and have carried out work to many interesting and historic buildings throughout Kent, South East England and even as far afield as Florence in Italy!
Karl Terry has sat on the NFRC’s Heritage and Regional Committees and is a member of the Institute of Roofing. He has been Awarded Mastercraftsman Status by The Worshipful Company of Tylers & Bricklayers and is an NFRC Heritage Roofmaster. In 2015 Karl Terry was awarded an award for `Outstanding contribution to the Roofing Industry` at The UK Roofing Awards
- Karl Terry places huge importance on Health & Safety.
- Quotations: We provide free quotations and advice.
- Guarantees: All new work is guaranteed for 10 years
- We are a member of the NFRC and can offer their approved insurance backed guarantees
- CITB, Competent Roofer & Trustmark Registered
- All own staff fully insured
- Hold £10,000,000 Public Liability insurance
- References and examples of past work available for viewing by request